Remember to cast your choice for the Vision Awards.
Nominate organizations or individuals whose contributions went to the betterment of Hamilton.Nominate Today!
Get Involved be part of the change!
9 actions you can make
- Attend a Hamilton City Council meeting and let your voice be heard about the positive aspects of our city. Hamilton City Council meets every second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 1st floor of the One Renaissance Center.
- Write a letter to the editor to the Journal-News telling readers what is right about Hamilton.
- Thank a city employee of his/her hard work to make Hamilton a better community.
- Tell a friend or family member who lives outside Hamilton about the good things happening in our city.
- Attend a vision commission meeting held on the Second Thursday of every month at 7:30 a.m. at Neighborhood Housing Services of Hamilton, 100 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Hamilton.
- Participate on a Vision Commission subcommittee. There are a number of committees ranging from public relations to riverfront development. Contact any Vision Commission member for details.
- Clean up your neighborhood. Join with other neighbors to clean up your neck of the woods.
- Become a member of one of the many fine Hamilton civic and fraternal organizations. Groups like the Rotary and Kiwanis often undertake projects to better our community.
- Support our city’s police and fire departments, whose members give unselfishly to protecting all residents.